I know there’s a 99% chance it’ll never happen… But it’s that 1% that keeps me going.
If all we can have is forever then I think we should start right now.– Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson
We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to...
REBLOG IF YOU THINK WE SHOULD ALL SKIP SCHOOL...
teethforflesh: (via fuckyeahprettygirls)
Not bad! Have you been eating bunnies?– Damon Salvatore